Everything Autumn/Thanksgiving Linky & Celebration!

11.01.2011
Could it possibly be November 1 already?

That's what the calendar tells me, but I'm really wary...it sounds like some sort of trap to me...like maybe something the kids have all gotten together and set up so that they don't have to wait as long until Christmas...(which, by the way, is only 53 days away...just sayin')...

I'm not exactly sure...but let's just say it really is the beginning of November...and Thanksgiving is just a mere 3 weeks away...I need some serious inspiration...how 'bout you???

Soooo, welcome to my very first Everything Autumn/Thanksgiving Linky Party & Celebration! Yay!

This really is my very favorite time of year...in fact, I think I love Thanksgiving even more than I love Christmas. I love the weather, I love the food, I love the colors, I love the feeling of having our entire small family all together for the whole day, I love it...I just love it. And I love that there's not the kind of pressure associated with Thanksgiving that can sometimes surround Christmas...

1. GATHER banner by funkyshique


I absolutely can't wait to see what you've been working on! We are hosting Thanksgiving this year and I really need all the help I can get! I will be sharing some of my Autumn decor later in the week, too!

Just a few simple rules...

*Please link up ONLY things Autumn/Thanksgiving...recipes, decor, family traditions, crafts, etc.
*Please place my Everything Autumn/Thanksgiving party button on your post or on your blog (you can find it in my sidebar)
*Link up as many projects as you like...and please link to your specific post...
*I would love for you to follow M{S}G, but it's not a requirement to participate

Here we go!


On My Instagram