My Christmas Tree...

12.13.2011
I'm so excited that a whole bunch of you have already linked up to the Christmas tree linky!!! I've had THE BEST time looking at everyone's trees. It's so neat how everyone's tree is just so unique and lovely...

Wanna show off your tree? 'Cause I wanna see it...just go here...







I grabbed some shots of our tree yesterday...here it is...


I took this shot from right inside the front door, and I didn't have quite enough room to get the star on top (you can see that in a minute...)...


...there it is...


Over the years our tree has taken on a rustic, woodsy feel...I really like it. I'm not really a cabin-y-type decorator, but it really seems to work for Christmas (at least in my home)...I love these Santas...they are HUGE! If you've been into a Michaels during Christmas time, I'm sure you've seen them. They have new ones every year...I have 3 now and I LOVE them...


I have clip-on poinsettias all over the tree, too. Every year I add a few more. I love love love the look of a  full, completely over-decorated tree...


A lot of our ornaments were passed down from my in-laws to my husband...I love these little guys. They have so much character...


This was another of our Christmas cards from this year (from Paper Coterie). I didn't feature these in my Christmas cards post because I didn't have them finished yet, but I love them. They are little 3"x3" booklets filled with photos of the kids...LOVE.


I have little banners in various places around the tree, too...


I just thought this shot looking up the tree from the floor was cool...(smile)


And here's the tree skirt I made from a whole bunch of linen, cotton, canvas & sheer scraps...I love it...I just wish I had made it bigger...it barely comes out from under the tree...maybe next year...


I love how crazy, uncoordinated, busy & memory-filled it is...it really makes me so happy...

So that's our  tree...

Aaaand, I wanted to share something super-awesome...my wonderful, beautiful, & insanely talented friend, Amy Tripple (who also happens to be an amazing professional photographer - she gets the best photos of my kids), has just released the must-have photographer's posing guide...



Amy gives you detailed instructions on how to achieve each of 17 different holiday poses to capture with your kids...AND she even gives you camera settings!!! Seriously...could it be any easier? Click here for more details...

Now, go link up your tree shots! 

And don't fret! I'll be posting giveaway details in a little while...





On My Instagram